This is the privacy notice of Eco Personal Protection Ltd (“we”, “our”, or “us”). Our registered office is at Unit E2, Ascot Business Park, Lyndhurst Road, Ascot, Berkshire SL5 9FE
This notice applies to personal data collected when you visit or make a purchase from www.ecopp.co.uk (“website”).
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
Personal data we process:
How we obtain personal information. The information we process about you includes:
- Data you have directly provided to us
- As a result of monitoring how you use our website or our services
Types of personal data we collect directly:
When you use our website, our services or buy from us, we ask you to provide personal data. This can be categorised into the following groups:
- Personal identifiers, such as your first and last names and your title
- Contact information such as your email address, your telephone number and your postal address for billing, delivery and communication
- Payment information, such as a debit or credit card number and expiry date and bank account details
- Records of communication between us including messages sent through our website, email messages and telephone
Types of personal data we collect from your use of our services:
By using our website and our services, we process:
- Technical information about the hardware and software you use to access our website and use our services, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version and your device’s operating system.
- Usage information, including the frequency you use our services, the pages of the website that you visit, whether you receive messages from us and whether you reply to those messages.
- Transaction information that includes the details of the products and services you have bought from us and payments made to us for those services.
Information we process because we have a legal obligation:
Sometimes, we have to process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order. This may include your personal details.
How and when we process your personal data:
Your personal data is not shared:
We do not share or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
Payment information is never taken by us or transferred to us either through our website or otherwise. Our employees and contractors never have access to it.
At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of PayPal which is not controlled by us.
Use of information we collect through automated systems:
Personal Identifiers from your browsing activity:
Requests by our web browser to your servers for web pages for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.
We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regard to the processing and control of personal data.
We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacy rights.org
Delivery of services using third party communication software:
With your consent, we may communicate using software provided by a third party such as Facebook (WhatsApp), Apple (Facetime), Microsoft (Teams)or Zoom Video Communications (Zoom).
Such methods of communication should secure your personal data using encryption and other technologies. The providers of such software should comply with all the applicable privacy laws, rules, and regulations, including the GDPR.
If you have any concerns about using a particular software for communication, please tell us.
Data maybe processed outside the UK:
Our website is hosted in Toronto, Canada.
Control over your own information:
At any time, you may contact us to request that we provide you with the personal data we hold about you.
Communicating with us:
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by email, we collect data you have given us in order to reply with the information you need.
We may keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high quality service.
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal data only as long as required by us:
- to provide you with the services you have requested
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities
- to support a claim or defence in court
We shall update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary.